- We are a team of experts creating software for managing different phases of clinical trials.
- We create end-to-end products that enable our clients to discover new treatments and therapies.
- Our platform is used by doctors, nurses, scientists and many other roles all over the globe to manage clinical trials led by world-famous pharmaceutical companies.
- The vision of our platform is to modernize and optimize the way trials are handled by simplifying their processes and reducing manual work.
- Our biggest strength is our team of talented, devoted and growth driven people.
- We are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting edge solutions and problems.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- You will be working with the study delivery team to help deliver and launch awarded clinical studies by writing custom configuration codes based on clinical protocol requirements.
- Write clinical study configuration code in Java for analysis cycles triggering existing computer vision and machine learning algorithms for image segmentation, registration, etc.
- Write groovy scripts inside the configuration to extract statistics defined by study sponsor/research teams.
- On occasion, write Python plugins to do basic image manipulations.
- Using current programming language and technologies, write code and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Configure clinical studies web UI according to the protocol.
- Prepare documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May interact with users/scientists to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- 3+ years of experience in Java
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Linux or Unix
Nice to have:
- Experience in Python
- Groovy scripting
- Knowledge of medical imaging
- Knowledge of image processing algorithms and tools
- Fully flexible working hours
- 100% remote working environment
- Private health insurance (for Serbian citizens only)
- PTO + additional PTO days
- Paid self-learning time
- Home office budget
Join our team as we push boundaries and bring innovation in the field of life sciences.
By submitting your application, you allow 4Create to handle and store your data.