- We are a remote team creating software that manages the different phases of clinical trials.
- Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development.
- We focus on flexibility; our platform allows almost any configuration, covering client needs without additional development efforts while following strict industry regulations.
- Doctors use our platform, nurses, managers, and many other roles all over the globe to manage clinical trials led by world-famous pharmaceutical companies.
- Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials, they fuse scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device partners to transform lives.
Here is how we work:
- We are fully remote. This means you get to do your schedule no matter the timezone.
- The Algorithms & Automation team manages dozens of medical image processing algorithms, processing several thousand medical images daily, each originating from different hospitals worldwide. Our software must be robust to the large variability in the data we receive, and providing support for any failures is an integral part of our job.
- You will be part of a small cross-functional team (2-3 Machine learning engineers, 5-6 algorithm software engineers, 1 support engineer, 1 scrum master, and 1 product manager) that interact with others teams.
- You will participate in 4-5 weeks of sprints to produce product increments.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Working on new feature development
- Design and develop medical image processing platforms and systems
- Work with imaging scientists to define requirements and identify suitable algorithms and libraries
- Help automate our workflow
It would be great if you would have the following:
- Proven work experience (3+years)
- Experience in Java
- Experience working with SQL databases (Oracle preferred but not mandatory)
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Working knowledge of Windows development
We think it is a plus if you have the following:
- Experience in C++ or Python
- Knowledge of medical imaging (physics, applications, DICOM standard)
- Experience with image processing algorithms
- You are passionate about participation in troubleshooting image processing failures in our production pipelines.
At the core of our vision is one goal, and that is creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best - discover novel types of therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team, we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting-edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our client's amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you would like to join our mission-driven team working on enabling faster improvements in drug discovery, please send us your CV.