- We are a remote team creating software that manage the different phases of clinical trials.
- Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development
- We focus on flexibility, our platform allows almost any configuration, covering client needs without additional development efforts, while following strict industry regulations.
- Our platform is used by doctors, nurses, managers, and many other roles all over the globe to manage clinical trials led by world-famous pharmaceutical companies.
Here is how we work:
- We are fully remote. This means you get to do your own schedule no matter the timezone.
- We follow agile practices but adapt them to fit the company and team needs.
- The team you will be joining has around 20 developers, some focused on Frontend or Backend, but most doing full-stack (We encourage and give the resources and mentorship to learn a new stack).
- Feature development is done in a cross functional teams up to 5 people
- Apart from developing features for clients, we also keep up to date with latest technologies by dedicating time for refactoring.
As a part of our team you will be working on connecting UI with our backend API’s, developing abstractions that hide complex business rules and how data is connected, developing friendly, clean and intuitive user experience. You will be proactive in improving our existing architecture and implementing solutions using cutting edge technologies. This role will collaborate with Design, Project Management, Backend engineering, and all of the engineering team. Some of the problems will be responsible for development and maintaining software solutions for medical research. Development of new modules and maintenance of old modules in our existing software, refactoring of existing solutions to our new architecture.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- You will be working on new feature development to help evolve platform to meet new business cases - Write testable and readable code
- Advocate for great UI and UX
- Perform code reviews to spread your knowledge and learn from others
- Collaborate with others on the team and suggest how we can work together better
- Continuously improve our code and product quality
- Understand clinical processes and trials, using this knowledge to build better solutions
It would be great if you would have:
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in ReactJS, MobX, TypeScript
- Proficient in general OOP and functional programing patterns
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proficient in both spoken and written English
We also think it is a plus if:
- Experience in the backend side of development, developing REST API’s and GraphQL
- You are interested in expanding your knowledge of clinical processes and trials
- You have background in biotech or related industries
- You have international work experience
Join our team as we push boundaries and bring innovation in the field of life sciences. At the core of our vision is one goal, and that is creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best - discover novel types therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our clients amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you want to join our mission driven team working on enabling faster improvements in drug discovery send us your CV