- We are a remote team creating software that manages the different phases of clinical trials
- Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development
- The vision of the platform is to modernize and optimize the way trials are handled by simplifying their processes and reducing manual work so that our customers can focus on developing new treatments and therapies.
- We focus on flexibility, our platform allows almost any configuration, covering client needs without additional development efforts, while following strict industry regulations.
- Our platform will be used by doctors, nurses, managers, scientists and many other roles all over the globe to manage clinical trials led by world-famous pharmaceutical companies.
Here is how we work:
- We are fully remote. This means you get to do your own schedule no matter the timezone.
- You will be part of a small cross functional team (3-4 full stack engineers, manual and auto QA, scrum master) that interacts with other teams and project coordinators like product managers, designers and stakeholders
- You will participate in 2 week iterations to produce product increments
- You will participate in our SAFe rituals to showcase the work, ask questions and help improve the process
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Developing new user-facing features on a first class medical imaging application
- Writing clean and reusable code
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Creating UI based on various APIs (backend, libraries), code modularization according to clients configurations, developing abstractions that hide complex business rules and how data is connected
It would be great if you would have:
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Angular 2+
- Proficient in general OOP and functional programing patterns
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proficient in both spoken and written English
We also think it is a plus if you have:
- Experience with Nx, Webpack 5 & module federation
- Experience in the backend side of development
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline execution process
- You are interested in expanding your knowledge of clinical processes and trials
- You have background in biotech or related industries
- You have international work experience
- Flexible working hours with 100% remote work
- Paid self-learning time
- Paid online courses
- Being a part of fast-growing med-tech industry
Join our team as we push boundaries and bring innovation in the field of life sciences. At the core of our vision is one goal, and that is creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best - discover novel types of therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our clients amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you want to join our mission driven team working on enabling faster improvements in drug discovery send us your CV.