- We are a remote team creating software that manages the different phases of clinical trials.
- Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development.
- We focus on flexibility; our platform allows almost any configuration, covering client needs without additional development efforts while following strict industry regulations.
- Our platform is used by doctors, nurses, managers, and many other roles all over the globe to manage clinical trials led by world-famous pharmaceutical companies.
Here is how we work:
- We are fully remote. This means you get to do your schedule no matter the time zone
- We follow good clinical practices but adapt them to fit the company and team's needs
- The team you will be joining focuses on delivering clinical data from the trial database into formats applicable to the statistical analysis required by trial sponsors and regulatory authorities
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Provides data to clients in a functional format by creating, validating, and executing SAS programs
- Ensures client data accuracy and integrity by creating and/or reviewing data editing and export specifications, programming, and testing data export programs by specific client needs
- Ensures project timelines are maintained
- Ensure open communication with clients and internal teams to manage and meet contractual data management obligations
- Monitoring of the study’s progress and generation of reports
- Reviewing data and identifying errors/inconsistencies; working with client data managers, vendors, and internal teams for resolution.
- Create and review all data transfer plan documents
- Ensure secure data transfers to external databases
Qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Life Sciences, or related field preferred, or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years experience in comparable positions within the pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO industry recommended
- Working knowledge of relational database organization and validation
- Knowledge of SAS will be considered an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, and conflict-management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently in a group setting; ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Flexible working hours with 100% remote work
- Paid self-learning time
- Paid online courses
- Home office budget
- Being a part of the fast-growing med-tech industry
Join our team as we push boundaries and bring innovation to the field of life sciences. At the core of our vision is one goal: creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best - discover novel types of therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team, we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting-edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our clients to achieve amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you would like to join our mission-driven team working on enabling faster improvements in drug discovery, please send us your CV.