- We are a team of experts creating software for managing different phases of clinical trials.
- We create end-to-end products that enable our clients to discover new treatments and therapies.
- Our platform is used by doctors, nurses, scientists and many other roles all over the globe to manage clinical trials led by world-famous pharmaceutical companies.
- The vision of our platform is to modernize and optimize the way trials are handled by simplifying their processes and reducing manual work.
- Our biggest strength is our team of talented, devoted and growth driven people.
- We are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting edge solutions and problems.
Here is how we work:
- We are fully remote, which means you have your own schedule no matter the timezone.
- We consist of a small team (1 dev lead, 1-2 BE, 1 FE, 2 QA) that interacts with other teams and project coordinators like product managers and designers. We also work closely with software architects who are leading the development of a particular microservices.
- We have 2 week sprints to produce product increments
- We have our agile rituals to showcase the work, ask questions and help improve the process
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Work on new feature development of a novel microservice based medical imaging platform
- Help create stable and maintainable code base by working with the team on conventions, shared libraries, optimal build process, code standards and excellent test suite
- Help improve code quality through writing unit and integration tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Work with latest languages, frameworks and AWS services and Docker
- For FullStack candidates: You will develop front facing features using AngularJS
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in C# (10, 11), .NET Framework (.NET 6, .NET 7)
- Experience in building REST APIs,
- Experience with messaging systems such as RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka
- Experience with SQL databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Docker
- Good understanding and experience with Microservice Architecture
- Good understanding of CQRS pattern and DDD design approach
- Good understanding of SOLID and DRY principles
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to find the balance between ideal code and working code
- Ability to differentiate badly designed system from good one
- Excellent self-organization skills and work autonomy
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience in React or Angular
- Experience with AWS CI/CD, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda and Step Functions
- Working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Redis
- International work experience
- Ambition to grow into a team leader and/or software architect
- Fully flexible working hours
- 100% remote working environment
- Private health insurance (for Serbian citizens only)
- PTO + Paid Informal leave + Collective PTO
- Paid self-learning time
- Home office budget
Join our team as we push boundaries and bring innovation in the field of life sciences.
By submitting your application, you allow 4Create to handle and store your data.