- We are a remote team creating software that manage the different phases of clinical trials.
- Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development
- The platform you will work on is focused on taking the best practices from legacy medical systems and creating a single cloud web platform in which the entire clinical trial imaging process can be implemented.
- The vision of the platform is to modernize and optimize the way trials are handled by simplifying their processes and reducing manual work so that our customers can focus on developing new treatments and therapies.
- We focus on flexibility, our platform allows almost any configuration, covering client needs without additional development efforts, while following strict industry regulations.
- Our platform will be used by doctors, nurses, managers, scientists and many other roles all over the globe to manage clinical trials led by world-famous pharmaceutical companies.
Here is how we work:
- We are fully remote. This means you get to do your own schedule no matter the timezone.
- You will be part of a small cross functional team (3-4 full stack engineers, manual and auto QA, scrum master) that interacts with other teams and project coordinators like product managers and designers
- You will participate in 2 week sprints to produce product increments
- You will participate in our agile rituals to showcase the work, ask questions and help improve the process
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Working on new feature development of a novel microservice based medical imaging platform
- Help create stable and maintainable code base by working with the team on conventions, shared libraries, optimal build process, code standards and excellent test suite
- Help improve code quality through writing unit and integration tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- You will work with latest languages, frameworks and AWS services and Docker
- For fullstack candidates you will develop front facing features using AngularJS
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
It would be great if you would have:
- Proven experience in C#, .NET 5, .NET Core, REST API
- Experience working with Kafka Connect, Kafka pub/sub
- Experience working with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS CI/CD
- Experience in React or Angular is a plus
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Ability to find the balance between ideal code and working code
- Ability to differentiate badly designed system from good one
- Excellent self-organization skills and work autonomy
- Good understanding of SOLID and DRY principles
We think it is a plus if
- You are interested in expanding your knowledge of clinical processes and trials
- You have background in biotech or related industries
- You have international work experience
- You have ambition of growing into a team leader and/or software architect
- Flexible working hours with 100% remote work
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- Paid self-learning time
- Paid online courses
- Being a part of fast-growing med-tech industry
At the core of our vision is one goal, and that is creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best - discover novel types therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our clients amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you want to join our mission driven team working on enabling faster improvements in drug discovery send us your CV.